Happy Lemon, Flushing, New York, United States


It was a cold day at a temperature of zero degrees celsius. However, I had a strong cravings for iced milk tea. 

At Flushing Queens, there were numerous shops selling bubble tea. For a change, I ordered a medium cup of iced milk tea (金典奶茶), priced at USD2.75, at Happy Lemon located in a food court along Roosevelt Avenue.


What I liked about the beverage was that the tea was fragrant and the milk was thick. The viscosity and sweetness of the beverage were just nice. It was a relaxing drink even though I drank on a cold day. I don't mind patronising Happy Lemon again. (Food rating: 3.5/5)

Just to be mindful, we waited quite sometime for our beverages to be ready for collection. So, be patient. The staff may still be new with the operations. 


Address: 133-35 Roosevelt Ave #11, Flushing, New York, NY11354, United States
Price: USD$
Rating: 3/5
Stuffness Level (How full you are): 2/5

Comments