Jin De Lai Zhong Hua La Mian [金德来中华拉面], Singapore

I am a frequent diner at Jin De Lai Zhong Hua La Mian [金德来中华拉面] for many years and the restaurant never fails to amaze me with delectable and spicy foods. At each stage, I was adventurous enough to try out new food items.
On one of my moody days, I had dinner with a friend at this Xi'an restaurant. Instead of ordering the usual suspects - Xi'an Spicy Rice Noodles (凉皮) , 大盘鸡 (Big Plate Chicken), Oil Sprinkled Noodles (or 油泼扯面 - you po che mian), I decided to order two new dishes today.
To my surprise, these dishes, especially the ma la tofu skin (麻辣豆腐皮) are absolutely addictive and delicious.





The Ma La Tofu Skin (麻辣豆腐皮) was extremely spicy and refreshing. There were mixed feelings when you ate the food. The spiciness burns your throat and stomach whilst the cold cucumber and carrot strips refreshed you. Once in a while, I would miss this cold salad that would give me the extra boost whenever I needed it. (Food rating: 4/5)





Another new dish was the lamb ribs. I have been noticing that customers have been ordering this dish each time I dined at the restaurant. Finally, I decided to try it myself. The soft tender meat was really delicious. There was a generous use of cumin seeds and dried chilli flakes made the lamb ribs absolutely delicious. It was simply irresistible!! (Food rating: 4/5)

Address: 56 Boat Quay, Singapore 049845
Price: $
Rating: 4/5
Stuffness Level (How full you are): 4/5

Comments