A-One Claypot House @ Junction 8 Shopping Centre, Singapore (Rating: 4/5)

After a hard day's work, my family and I decided to dine out. One of my siblings introduced AOne Claypot House,which was recently opened at Junction 8 Shopping Centre. I was told that they served delicious foods.

There were already a lot of people queuing outside the restaurant when we arrived. It was my first time eating at A-One Claypot House and I was glad that I did. The food was delicious and the price was reasonable. If you have eaten AOne before, why not share what you think about the food?




I ordered myself - Dried Scallop Porridge with Cuttlefish, Shredded Chicken and Crabmeat (干贝蟹肉鱿鱼鸡丝粥). When the porridge was served, I could smell the delicious aroma of the porridge that kept me salivating. Do be careful when you eat the porridge as your tongue might get scalded. The porridge was superbly delicious!! I could taste the sweetness from the dried scallops. You could just eat this on its own. (Food rating: 4/5)


Can you resist the delicious preserved radish (chai por) egg omelette (菜圃蛋) when you are having a bowl of porridge? Nah... I need the omelette... It completes my meal. The egg omelette was fluffy and delicious. The portion of minced preserved radish was just nice as the omelette was fragrant and yet not salty. It was one of the best 'char po' omelette I had besides mum's cooking. (Food rating: 4/5)




Each dish cost, at average, $10.00. But the portion was huge and it would be best if you have someone to share with. 

Address: Bishan Junction 8 Shopping Centre, 9 Bishan Place #01-49/50 Singapore 579837 
Price: $
Rating: 4/5

Comments