thaitogo.com @ Sembawang Cottage, Singapore


Nestled at the serene Sembawang estate, thaitogo.com provides both dine in and delivery services. Making affordable and authentic thai food fare accessible to everyone, the restaurant uses the best ingredients prepared by Chef Aumpana. Thai To Go Dine-in was the latest offering from Thai To Go Group. At the helm of Master Chef Viriyasakun Yada and her team of native Thai chefs, the restaurant boasts of its good quality food fare.

It was my first time at Thai To Go Dine-in. My colleagues organised a farewell celebration party for me. Each of us ordered a set lunch that came with soup, side dishes, entree and dessert. I ordered a Set B - Tom Yum Seafood Soup, Pineapple Rice, Homemade Spring Rolls and Red Ruby dessert. I also ordered a lemongrass drink.

The Tom Yum Seafood Soup whetted my appetite. The fresh ingredients used like mushrooms were definitely a delight. I finished the soup and was waiting for more surprises.

Next, the side and entree dishes were served. The pineapple rice was surprisingly good too. I enjoyed the rice so much that I would love to eat another plate. The chicken floss complimented the pineapple rice very well. The spring rolls were just the right size. The turnips in the rolls were freshly prepared. Dipped with the sweet spicy Thai sauce, it was another mouth-watering experience.

Thaitogo.com is indeed a good place for dine-in. For those who do not want travel all the way to Sembawang, you may order for delivery. So, don't wait. Try it.


Address: 369 Sembawang Road #01-05, Sembawang Cottage, Singapore 758382
Price: $
Rating: 3.5/5

Comments